Sunday, December 14, 2008

Skype is Wonderful


I have been discovering the wonders of Skype, a free system of audio/video calling, for the last few weeks. Jim Donovan and I have talked twice and I finally got hooked up with Galina in Moscow, Russia today.
I had a few problems with my camera because I opened it up on the desk top and that interferes with the Skype hook up. I finally got my camera to operate two ways today so I could see both Galina and her daughter Anya as clear as bells. Now get this: It is free for both audio and video calls.

Go to http://www.skype.com/ and read all about it.
Gary Sweeten

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Gary! Yes, Skype is god thing. On my opinion, until recently Skype was best among the similar programs - until September 1st, when was closed the option “Skypecasts” - it was possible to talk with different people in the groups (casts) on the interests. That was great. Into the group it was possible to enter without the invitation. Now there is the possibility to arrange conference-connection with many participants, but invitation is necessary for this.
http://share.skype.com/sites/en/2008/08/goodnight_skypecasts.html

Gary Sweeten said...

Yevgeny, Thanks for the information. I am just learning about what is possible with Skype. Maybe you can call me from Skype some day. What is your Skype Name?

I am gary.r.sweeten

Blessings, and I am praying for you and the team.

Unknown said...

Gary, I sent my Skype name to you by e-mail. Yes, I can call you from Skype some day. When our time possibilities will unite.

Thank you so much for prayer for me and our team.