Friday, September 12, 2008

Read My Book


The more I minister to Pastors and Lay Leaders the more I see the need to train every Christian how to be a positive influence with family, friends, church members and those who need Christ. It is obvious that most Pastors, especially those with degrees in theology and Bible, have had no training in motivation, influence and change.

I had lunch today with a young man who is very interested in going into the professional ministry. As he and I discussed what a minister needs to be most effective, he was quite insightful about the ways people grow and change.

I was surprised because this twenty five year old man seemed to be far ahead of Ministers twice his age. I asked him where he learned those things and discovered that he had taken classes in Secondary Education, Family Life and Sociology where thses issues were the focus.

After coming to my office I thought I need to help those of you in places of Christian influence learn the crucial points of being a Chang Agent. So, here is my strong recommendation. Buy the book Steve Griebling and I wrote on the topic of influence and change. It is Hope and Change for Humpty Dumpty.

If you live in Cincinnati you can come over to the Life Way Counseling Center Office in Blue Ash and get one for a donation to my ministry. The directions are on the web page. You can order Hope and Change for Humpty Dumpty from Author House.

No comments: