Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Encore for Seasoned Believers


Sweeten Life Systems is all about relationships. of love come from the heart of God. The Bible makes that plain when it quotes Jesus as saying, "The first Commandment is 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind' and the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself'".

Love God, self and neighbors. That is the summary of all the Law and Prophets. Our tag line is, A lifetime of great relationships. At age seventy I am focusing on people over fifty. When I was young I thought like a youngster and so I ministered to others youngsters. Now I am Seasoned so it is on to a new ministry to Seasoned Believers. I think like them. I am them!
There is a great organization called, Civic Ventures that has also recognized the need to help Seasoned Citizens find places to serve and work after age fifty. They have started a specialized outreach called Encore that can be found at http://www.encore.org/home Take a look at their great web site.

The Seasoned Believer Ministry, like Encore, is not TO mature people but THROUGH them. It is well known and well researched that Seasoned Citizens who serve others live better and healthier lives than those who serve only themselves. Want to get involved?
Stay tuned for more on what is happening with us. Gary@sweetenlife.com

No comments: