Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best Movies


I admit that Karen and I rarely go out to the movies any more. We like to stay at home and talk, read and watch TV. We just do not seem to have time for much movie going. Oh, and add to that one problem: I can't hear at the theatre. I don't really listen to TV I read it.

But movies on the big screen are powerful so I follow some of them by reading reviews. It is also true that I am very interested in ways we can foster more thoughtful and intellectual Christians so we can have some influence in society. (I do not think we can change individuals or society without God, though.)

Christianity Today has some great writing and great movie reviews. The article I just read was about the "Ten Most Redeeming Movies of 2008." Go take a look and see what you think. (I can't rent these films yet because I don't have a DVD player.)

No comments: