Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Blog

I have done it again! I have a new blog. For a long time I have been wondering why so few people read my blog and even more why so very few ever write comments. No matter what I say nobody writes me back.

Part of the problem, I think, is the title to my current blog. I discovered that about 80% of the people who find a web page and blog do so through a Google search. When I look up Brave Heart on Google, I get several thousand links to the movie by that name.

My interest is not in movies and famous people but in healing and growth. For forty years I have been deeply involved in various ministries and professions that are focused on healing the hurts, wounds and rejections of people and helping them grow into maturity.

I have been a teacher, a coach, a counselor and a minister. Every one of these professions has to do with health, wholeness and becoming stronger. In one of the last talks of Jesus, He told His followers to "Go into all the world and make disciples, teaching them to do everything that He did." I am trying to do that in my small ways.

My new blog is called Spiritual Healing and Growth. Go and check it out. Read it and make some comments. Please!

No comments: