Thursday, May 17, 2007

Internet Scams

I am angry. I am the victim of an Internet scam. yes, it is of my own choosing but I am still angry.

In fact, I have been scammed twice. One time by Classmates.com and once by FreeCreditReports.com.

Both lied and drew money out of my credit card account without my permission.

First, be aware that the group named free credit report is not free. If you as much as log onto their site you will be charged. They have been sued and charged with fraud in several states but I am sure they still scam us.

Classmates.com scammed me bu taking money out of my account automatically without warning me. Shame on them. I hope this warning will save you from their lies and fraud scams.

I also hope you will post my experience on your blogs and web pages. We need to shut these people down.

No comments: