Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year


Well, we made it through another 12 months and we prospered greatly. Because I grew up in the midst of poverty I am well aware of how much we all have today and how blessed we are by the Good Lord.


I am sitting in my warm house with an old friend from Norway chatting about life in the Lord and remembering how we both experienced God's love and power. It is a blessed life and I want to share it with others in 2007.


One way I will share God's blessings is by returning to Russia on January 20. I want to to do me a favor and pray for Steve Griebling and me as we share the good news of God's healing presence in a land devastated by 70 years of evil. This is a photo of two Pastors in the Moscow area that are doing wonderful ministries with the people. They asked us to help train their pastors in pastoral care and counseling.





No comments: