Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Viewers From All Over

The counter for my blog not only counts the number of hits but also tells where they come from. I am amazed to see we have readers from all over the USA and the world. I see all those locations and wonder how in the world they heard of me and my work. Maybe they just Googled some topic and I showed up.

This is one reason we who blog are interested in getting comments and feedback. I had a radio show called Life Matters for over 15 years. We rarely got any calls or direct letters from the programs but I did talk with lots of people who heard me and who wanted to discuss some particular topic. I always found their ideas to be helpful to me and caused me to focus on specific issues that they wanted to hear about.

I would love to hear from you about what issues are of concern or which you are confused. If I don't get feedback, I can just ramble around here with my own thoughts. So, be helpful and write something you like or do not like about my articles.

I am really most interested in helping people grow in peace and health so ask any question in that area and see what happens.

Gary Sweeten

No comments: