Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nominations Wanted

I have been teaching, preaching and writing about "Equipping the saints to DO the works of the ministry" EPH 4 for many years. Sadly, I still see very few churches and/or pastors who actually do it. So, I am concluding that the issue is not with the churches but with me. I must be OOT (Out Of Touch) with what is happening.

Sooooo, Nominations Please. Send me the names of Pastors, Assistant Pastors, Churches and/or equipping centers/ministries/schools that are really trying to Equip Lay People to DO Evangelism Pastoral Care, Lay Counseling, Social Outreach, Preaching, Teaching, etc.

Be as specific as possible. Describe what they are doing. List their materials. Do some detective work. There must be a few of the 500,000 or so churches in America that actually follow the Bible.

No comments: