Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bible Way Church Annual Family Affair




The faces of the people were aglow with the Holy Spirit this week as God's word and works went forth to heal the sick and bring hope to all. I had several of my books with me when I shared
my heart at the Bible Way Church Family Affair Conference.
Pastors Grace and James Blue invited me to pray, teach and worship the Lord at the Cincinnati Bible Way Church's annual healing and training event. Each year they bring in teachers and ministers from around the nation to share their gifts with the Bible Way Congregation and guests. Teachers came from California, Missouri, New York, Florida and Illinois to bring God's truth, power and love to Cincinnati.

The workshops were uniquely focused on the needs of modern people in dire need of God's healing and delivering power. For example, my first workshop was "I Sold My Heart to the Junk Man and Now I want it Back". (Healing Wounds From the Past). And we ministered directly to the people in practical ways not just theory.

Go to http://www.cbiblewaychurch.org/ for additional information on the church and its ministries.






No comments: