Saturday, November 08, 2008

Message from a Friend

My wife, Karen, picked up the phone and handed it to me with the whisper, "It is Mary Lynne Rapien." Mary Lynne is a friend from years past when we were working together to expand the ministry of Teleios and healing to the Roman Catholic branch of Believers on the West Side of Cincinnati. So, I figured she was calling to ask me about some kind of ministry.

However, that was not the case. Her husband is an avid golfer who reads the Cincinnati area golf news and watches to see who is winning a free round this week. Well, he told Mary Lynne it was me.

Thanks to the Rapien family for spotting the free gift of God. That reminds me of the grace of God because I received a gift that I did not earn or deserve. It was free and clear and I get to play.

If you are a golfer, go to the Cinci.golf site and discover many free gifts and great information.

No comments: