Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Want Feedback

If you read this blog and find something of interest let me know.I am very interested in getting your feedback and points of disagreement, concurrence or wonder.

I would also appreciate if you pass my blog address on to others. The kick from writing these columns comes from having an audience.

For example, what do you think of The Enquirers recent series on mental health? Here are some of their data.

What is the church supposed to do to "Care and cure the soul?"

What is the call of Christ to "Heal the broken hearted and set the captives free?"

1: Mental illness' rank for causing disability in the U.S.20 percent:
2. Americans diagnosed with mental illness36 percent:
3. Ohioans who detect symptoms of mental illness in family, friends or co-workers

National Alliance on Mental Illness, Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati

No comments: