Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Great Article on my Other Blog

Take a quick gander at the article by Time Magazine on rearing boys. Just click the link on Committed Couples and read away. If you have male children or grand children I think you will like it.

Karen and I had all three grand kids with us over the weekend and it was grand. As I read the Times story I was inspired to think of ways to support the development of strong males. (Don't worry about the girls. They are already strong.) Then we played putt putt yesterday and had a ball.

Next, we are getting a lot of feedback about our link to Love Deb Smith. Make sure you click on the link and get ready to be inspired. Michael Cristian, an old friend and student from the Jesus Movement, has put up a terrific blog that honors Tom and Deb and is giving us a model for 21st Century Ministry and Fellowship.

Michael and wife Linda are celebrating the arrival of their first grand child. WOW! Life will never be the same.

No comments: