Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Names and Places

In my last post I mentioned that we have a new name for the Tax Deductible Charity. We have changed from Life Way Ministries, Incorporated to Sweeten Life Systems. However, the name of the counseling center that I founded in 1989 remains the same, at least for the present.

I have co-founded several different organizations over the past thirty years. There are so many I am often confused myself. In 1989 four of us founded an In Patient Psychiatric Hospital that occupied twelve beds in the East Wing of Emerson North Hospital. It was on Hamilton Avenue about a block from College Hill Presbyterian Church where I worked. We called it, Life Way Counseling Centers for it included a Clinical Counseling office located in Sharonville.

Life Way Counseling Centers continues to offer clinical and medical psychotherapy in several offices around Cincinnati. Go to http://www.lifewaycenters.com/ or call 513-769-4600 for more information.

I am retired from providing therapy as a Licensed Counselor but I remain Chairman of the Board for Life Way Counseling Centers. We still offer high quality counseling to people in need. The name Life Way remains so do not get it confused with the ministry that has a new name, Sweeten Life Systems.

My primary call today is offering pro bono care, counsel and coaching to Christian leaders. I also train Christian care givers around the world through Sweeten Life Systems, a tax deductible, faith based charity. We are dependent upon your financial support.

No comments: