Friday, October 12, 2007

Al Gore Wins the Nobel Prize







When I first heard that Mr. Gore was touted as the front runner for the Peace Prize I was rather surprised. What in the world has he done to bring about peace?


The answer is, probably not much but at this point in time the prize is more an opportunity to reward people with the same political views as the Nobel Committee rather than someone who is actively working to promote peace.

He also did a film that won the Academy Award, so a lot of people are really concerned about the climate, but does that qualify him to get these awards?

That is my opinion, what is yours? Maybe I am wrong and Mr. Gore's crusade against Global Warming is the key to world peace. Let me know what you think.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
By the way, my new blog is where I am putting a lot of time and energy. Try it at http://seasonedbelievers.blogspot.com/






No comments: