Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Consulting


One of my favorite things to do is Consultation with organizations and groups. My minor at UC was in Organizational Development with a focus on Change Agents. I needed all the help I could get back then. I am hopefully better now. After all, I have several degrees, certificates and forty years experience.

There is a new Social Network for professional consultants. It is called Linked in and the web address is, www.linkedin.com/ If you are a consultant/coach, it might be a good idea for you to register.

If you are already registered, let me know how it is going.
I am a member of the Cincinnati Organizational Development Network as well. I find these kinds of networks very positive ways to keep me up to date in the profession. The web address is http://www.odncincy.org/
Our next meeting is Tuesday, February 12 at DeVry University.

No comments: